80th Annual Meeting PHOTO CONTEST!
Tri-County Electric Cooperative members are invited to participate in our first ever Photo Contest. For the Cooperative’s 80th Annual Meeting calendar we will be featuring four photographs taken by our members to represent: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. In addition to having their photo featured the four winners will be awarded a $25.00 energy certificate.
1. ONLY Tri-County Electric Cooperative members are eligible.
2. Limit TWO entries per person. Entry form required for EACH photo.
3. Email a high resolution digital file (minimum 300 dpi) of the photograph submitted to email@example.com or send on a flash drive.
4. Image must be a HORIZONTAL (Landscape format).
5. Photos may be any appropriate subject or scene but must be taken in the Tri-County Electric Cooperative service area (Adair, Putnam, Schuyler, and Scotland Counties). For images depicting children (17 years-old & under) parents must sign a photo release form. Form can be obtained by clicking the previous link, stopping by the office or by phone/email.