Owned By Those We Serve
MO - Lancaster: Clear sky, 29 °F
Photo Contest Time!
Tri-County Electric Cooperative members are invited to participate in the 3rd annual photo contest. Six chosen photographs will be featured in our 2021 member calendar. Winner will also receive a $25 energy credit. Submit your photo representing "What Rural Living Means to You" by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 159, Lancaster, MO 63548.
1. Only Tri-County Electric members are eligible.
2. Limit TWO entries per person.
3. Submit 8”x10” print on photo quality paper PLUS email a high resolution digital le (minimum 300 dpi) of the photograph to email@example.com or send in a on a CD with the print.
4. Image must be LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION.
5. Photos may be any appropriate scene or subject but must be taken in the Tri-County Electric Cooperative service area (Adair, Putnam, Schuyler, Scotland and Sullivan Counties).
6. Deadline for entries is December 15, 2020.
7. Please include your name, account number, address, phone number, email address and a description of the entry when submitting photos.
Established in 1938, Tri-County Electric Cooperative Association is your locally-owned Touchstone Energy Cooperative. TCEC is a not-for-profit distribution electric cooperative which provides services to our member-owners in Northeast Missouri. We continue to dedicate time, energy and resources to accomplish our mission: To enhance the quality of life of member-owners by promoting a positive economic, political, social and regulatory environment. Headquartered in Lancaster, Missouri, our service territory covers rural Northeast Missouri in Adair, Putnam, Schuyler, Scotland and Sullivan counties.If you have any questions our friendly staff is always willing to help!